Lufthansa Airlines Reservations and Booking Process
Deutsche Lufthansa AG or Lufthansa German Airlines is the largest airlines in Europe in terms of fleet size and passengers carried. The name of one of the five founding members of Star Alliance was derived from the German word, Luft, which means air; and Hansa, which means the Hanseatic League. Lufthansa, which was founded in 1953 and commenced its operation in 1955, is having over 600 aircraft, making it one of the largest air fleets in the world. Frankfurt Airport and Munich Airport are its main hubs.
How to Make Lufthansa Airlines Reservations Online?
- Open your web browser
- Type https://www.lufthansa.com/flights/# in it
- Go to Book & Manage section
- Choose Flights under Direct Booking
- Travel search – Search for flights, hotels and rental cars
- Mention the type of your travel – whether it is one-way trip or round-trip
- Where would you like to go? Fill the boxes titled as Depart from and Arrive at
- When do you want to travel? Fill the boxes titled as Depart on and Return on
- Who will be travelling? Here you need to define the number of passengers as per their age groups – Adult, Children (2-11 years), and Infants (up to 2 years)
- What are your flight preferences? Define the class of your travel – First Class, Business Class, Economy Class, Premium Economy Class
- Would you like a flexible flight sequence? Please answer this question
- Do you have an access code? Enter the access code if it is applicable to you. However, it is optional
- Click on Find Flights and get the list of options
- Book your flight
Lufthansa Airlines Cancellation Policy
The officials of Lufthansa Airlines enable the globally spread passengers to cancel their tickets if their travel plans change unexpectedly. However, the cancellation or refund depends on the type of ticket purchased. If you have booked your ticket online, you can cancel it and get refunded up to 24 hours before the start of your journey. 75% of online refunds are processed within 2 to 3 business days. You can avail more information about the refunds by dialing Lufthansa Airlines Reservation Number. We request you to contact your travel agency if you have made your ticket through a travel agency.
Process of Lufthansa Airlines Group Booking
Now, get a destination wedding fixed with the Lufthansa Airlines group booking option. And if you do not know how to book the flight for your group then you can follow the steps below.
- Make Your Travel Worth Remembering with the People You Love Altogether!
- Open a web browser and go to the official website of Lufthansa Airlines.
- Tap on “Book a Travel” from the top of the page and select any one option from the top of the page.
- Start by entering itinerary details like travel dates, arriving and departure destination, etc and tap “Next”.
- A list of the flight is available in front of you and you can tap on the filter of Group Booking. Select the flight and start to enter the details of each passenger.
- Complete the process by entering all the passenger's details and then payment details.
For any further information related to Lufthansa Airlines group booking, you can contact the customer service.
How to Contact Lufthansa Airlines Customer Service?
Getting in touch with the airlines experts is easier than your imaginations. There are multiple ways open for you. And these ways are phone support, chat support, email support, forum support, and remote technical support. When considered the level of popularity, the phone support is the leading method of availing any help from the helpline experts. Lufthansa Airlines Customer Service is the key to get the benefit of phone support.
It is followed by the live chat support which requires the chat login credentials. As soon as you make your chat account login, trained helpline associates come forward to help you. Nevertheless, the email support, forum support, and remote technical support are also reliable ways to avail any help from the helpline engineers. In the next section, you will get to know the process of booking a ticket without dialling the Lufthansa Airlines Customer Service.