Get Complete Info About Bahamasair
Bahamasair is a well-known airline of Bahamas. This national airline is headquartered in Nassau city of Bahamas. With a fleet size of 9, the airline covers 32 destinations. The scheduled flights are operated to domestic as well as regional destinations of Caribbean and the United States.
Get Info About Bahamasair Reservations
To avail all the services and facilities provided by the airline, a passenger has to book a flight with Bahamasair. A passenger can book either an offline or online flight ticket with Bahamasair. To book offline ticket, a passenger has to visit the travel agency or ticket counter at the airport. If required, representative in Bahamasair reservations, can be contacted for flight booking.
- For Online Booking, Below Mentioned Steps Are Followed:
- Browse the official website of Bahamasair in the web browser.
- Click, Flights tab in the main menu on the homepage.
- Then, select the kind of trip among the options of round-trip or one-way.
- After that, select the city of departure and arrival from the list of destinations. It is required so that Bahamasair flight availability for the route can be checked.
- Next step is to select the date of departure and for flexible dates, the cheapest day to fly can be chosen from airline calendar.
- Select the total number of passengers, including adults, children and infants so as to check the seat availability in flights of Bahamasair and select Search Flights button.
- On the next page, there will be a list of flights and the passenger has to select the suitable one according to timing and fare.
- After that, enter the details of passenger for generating an itinerary.
- Further, select a seat in the flight as per preference.
- Finally, pay the booking amount to confirm the reservation and the e-ticket is received via email or text message.
Info About Bahamasair Manage Booking
After the confirmation of ticket, if a passenger wishes to make some changes in itinerary, it can be done easily through the Manage booking option on the website. For offline modifications, a passenger can contact the customer support department. For using Bahamas airline Manage booking service, a passenger can follow the steps mentioned below:
- First Step Is To Browse The Official Website Of Bahamasair.
- Click, Manage Your Flights tab for modifying the itinerary and then click My Trips.
- Then, enter the confirmation code and last name of the passenger as mentioned on the itinerary and click the search button.
- With correct details, the passenger can successfully retrieve the itinerary and change it according to requirement.
- In this section, a passenger is allowed to change the flight date, source or destination.
- The option of cancellation and refund is also available in this section.
- Other than this, if a passenger wants to change or upgrade seat, it can also be done here.
- For adding bags and meals to the itinerary, the suitable options under Manage booking can be used.
- Once the payment for the modifications (if any) is done, a new and updated e-ticket is sent to the passenger through email or text message.
Info About Bahamasair Baggage Policy
While booking a ticket, the passenger should have proper info about the baggage allowance to avoid excess baggage fees. The baggage can be carried according to Bahamasair baggage policy, which has the following rules:
- A passenger can carry only 1 personal and one carry-on bag (free of charge) on all domestic and international flights. It should not exceed the size of 22x14x9 inches.
- For a checked baggage, the size must not exceed 62inches and weight should not be more than 23kg.
- First checked baggage is always free. If a passenger carries more than that, then the baggage fee is charged according to policy.
- The second bag in checked baggage cost $45, third one is for $75 and it increases to $125 for fourth bag and onwards.
- The airline allows its passengers to carry sporting equipment in the flight. The special baggage includes bicycle, surfboard, hockey, etc.
- The items which are hazardous are restricted in the flight.
Info About Bahamasair Group Travel
A group travel is a service in which the airline is responsible for the management of whole trip along with booking in Bahamasair. A group of more than 20 passengers should be there in a group. To use the service of Bahamasair group travel, the passengers needs to submit an inquiry form and after that the airline will contact them.
If still the passenger has any query about the services of the airline, reservations or customer support can be contacted. The representatives of Bahamasair will assist the passengers for all the queries, so that a better travel can be experienced. To reach them, a passenger can use call or email. The contact details to get in touch with customer support is available on the official website of Bahamasair.