All About Air Transat:
Based in Canada, Air Transat is the third-largest airline that operates the scheduled and the charter flights in 60 destinations and 25 countries. The airline is the third-largest, offers world-class amenities to the passengers. This helps them in making their travel comfortable as well as affordable on both sides.
At Air Transat, the expertise, experience, and knowledge are used so that the satisfaction can be seen in the eyes of the passengers. To get assistance regarding the issues that the passengers generally face, they can freely call on the Air Transat reservations number. They just have to call on the toll-free number available to talk to the experts. Well, the services it provides to the passengers attracts them and they hunt for getting the reservation in the airline. Let us see the reservation process.
Air Transat Reservation Process:
- The passengers have the option of making the reservation online as well as offline. You can do the offline reservation by calling on Air Transat Reservations and taking the aid from them. Well, you can go through the online reservation process that we are mentioning below.
- Open the official website of Air Transat and enter all the information about your travel. The information will include the place of leaving, arrival, the date of travel and the number of passengers traveling.
- Click on search and then the list of flights will be opened out of which you can choose the one you desire. Click on Continue.
- Now, you have to fill in the form that will ask the details of the passengers.
- The last step is to do the payment. You will get the confirmation regarding the booking on your email ID.
- This is how you can reserve your seat in Air Transat. Now, some circumstances can force you to make the changes in your flight after the booking has been done. The changes can be done online by going to air Transat Manage Booking section. For this, you have to follow the procedure that we are explaining below.
Manage the Booking in Air Transat:
- The first step of managing the booking in Air Transat in to click on “My bookings” situated on the top-right side of the page.
- A new web page will appear in which you have to fill in the information like booking reference number, first name, last name and the date of departure of your flight.
- This will open the itinerary of your flight booking. You can now make the changes in your booking as per your requirement.
- This is how you can manage your booking in Air Transat. The passengers should know the baggage policy if they have decided to travel from Air Transat. Now that they have done the Air Transat booking, the passengers should be well aware of the baggage they can take with them.
Air Transat Baggage Policy:
- I passenger is allowed to take 1 bag with them whose dimension should be 23 x 40 x 51 cm including wheels and handles.
- The personal item that the passenger is carrying should be 16 x 33 x 43 cm.
Regarding the checked baggage, the passengers should carry the bag of the maximum weight that is 23 kg and the length, width and height should not exceed 158 cm.
Air Transat Group Travel:
- If you are the one who is looking forward to traveling with the group, you should be familiar with the benefits it provides:Payment and booking conditions are flexible and attractive.
- You can get the savings on group seat selection.
- The offer will be within 48 hours.
- You can call on Air Transat contact number to talk to the experts if you are facing the issue. The services are active round the clock for aid to the clients. They can call them anytime whenever they face any obstacle with the process or with the policies.
- Customer Reviews
- Jenny Joseph
- I was looking for Air Transat contact number. After taking long, I found this post. Thank you so much for sharing with us..