Follow The Simple Instructions To Manage Singapore Airlines Flight Ticket
Singapore Airlines is a popular flag carrier airline of Singapore which is known for offering its customers with the best in-flight services and deals. Also, the airline offers multiple online services which one can opt for booking and managing their reservations.
Further, for those who have booked their reservations with Singapore Airlines in advance are offered with Singapore Airlines manage booking which one can opt to easily manage their bookings. And for those who are not aware of this service they can read this article for complete details.
Singapore Airlines Manage Booking
To avoid the last-minute issue with the bookings, people generally book their flight tickets in advance. But, there are times when passengers need to make changes to their reservations before the scheduled departure. So, to help the passengers in such situations, the airline has introduced manage booking service which one can opt for easy management of the booked reservations.
Further, before heading on with the manage booking process, it is required that the passengers keep these certain pointers in mind to avoid last-minute issues.
Things to keep in mind before managing reservations:
- All the required changes to the reservations should be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Also, depending on the fare type the passengers might require to pay additional charges for the modifications. Hence, to get complete details regarding the charges, it is suggested to contact the reservation center of the airline.
- Further, the passengers can also opt for manage booking via offline mode by contacting the reservation center.
Now, how to manage Singapore Airlines reservations:
- For initiating the manage booking service, the passenger is required to visit the airline website.
- After that, the passenger is required to select the manage booking option present on the homepage.
- Further, the passenger needs to provide the details of their bookings and click on the manage booking button.
- Then, the passenger will be provided with the multiple options from which they are required to select one.
- If the passenger selects a flight change option then, they are required to select an alternative flight and make payment for the excess charges.
- Further, if the passenger selects a flight cancellation option then, the passenger simply needs to confirm their flight cancellation.
- And once the required changes are made to the booking, a confirmation email will be provided to the passengers.
Besides, if the passenger still has queries they can dial Singapore Airlines manage booking number for required help to manage their reservations.
- Customer Reviews
- Good article on Singapore Airlines Manage Booking.