Managing Your Booked Flight With KLM
After booking a flight with KLM you can choose advanced facilities afterwards by visiting KLM official website. If you want to know about the benefits of KLM manage booking for the passengers go through the points explained below:
- From manage my booking you can view the details of your flight and you can also apply for the eligible change to your flight.
- You can also go for web check-in that is allowed from 30 hours before the departure of your flight.
- You can select your seat online after your flight is booked from the seat assignments that you can access from manage booking section and you can also ask to allot you a preferred seat for which you may need to pay a seat selection fee.
- If you want to purchase more baggage that is also possible from manage bookings option provided by KLM on its website.
- Other services such as preferred meal, child policy etc. can also be selected from manage booking option.
- You can check the flight information such as scheduled departure of flight, departure and arrival time of your flight and if there is any flight disruption that also you can check online.
You need to visit KLM manage booking section for adding all the above explained advanced facilities. You can also dial KLM manage booking number and ask the customer support executive to make preferred changes in your flight.
The Steps To Access Manage Booking Section Online Are Given Below:
- Launch KLM Airlines manage booking website then login to your account with email address and password
- Now select manage and check-in and tap on the seat selection
- Type your flight name and number and the passenger’s name given in the flight ticket
- Now your flight will open enter and apply the additional change you want make in your booked flight