Get complete details about the Econo lodge reservation?
Econo Lodge is a budget motel chain with locations throughout the United States and Canada. Founded in 1969, Econo Lodge is a Choice Hotels second-largest brand that focuses on offering quality accommodation to low-cost travelers. According to the most recent report, 779 Econo Lodge hotels with 46,992 rooms are available. Because of its friendly management and high customer satisfaction, the Econo Lodge is quite popular among tourists. More information about Econo Lodge services, room types, and booking policy can be found below.
Know all amenities and services Econo Lodge offer to customers?
If you're planning on making Econo lodge Reservations and want to learn more about the amenities and services they provide, you can find the information below.
- Deluxe continental breakfast is included in the room rate
- Cable and HBO are available on 32" flat panel TVs
- Local calls are free
- Microwaves, refrigerators, and hair dryers
- Iron and Ironing board
- Laundry services
- Room service
- Vending Machine
- Bar, coffee shop
- CCTV, Air Conditioning
- Wheel chair access
What types of rooms and other facilities Econo Lodge provide?
Econo Lodge guest rooms are warm and inviting, providing a space that encourages relaxation and satisfaction. With the different types of rooms and many other facilities, the Econo Lodge provides guests with a comfortable, and enjoyable experience as mentioned below.
- Queen room which is 323 sq. ft. includes queen size bed, TV, Wi Fi, and Air conditioning
- Two double room of 323 sq. ft. includes two double rooms, TV, Air conditioning and Wi Fi
- Swimming pool
- Business center
- Seating area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
Know about the booking policy of Econo Lodge?
If you want to know about the Econo Lodge booking policy, read the following points.
- 3 p.m. is the standard check-in time, and 11 a.m. is the standard check-out time at Econo Lodge.
- At the time of check-in, guests must present a valid photo identification card.
- In the event that payment is made directly at the Econo Lodge hotel, you need to validate credit card details to guarantee the reservation to get a confirmed booking.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old when checking in to the hotel.
- Please book your child as an adult if they need additional bedding or breakfast options.
- Any extra costs arising from individual hotel policies about children lodging with parents and the age group allowed will be clarified to guests.
- For early check-in or late check-out, please contact the Econo Lodge hotel directly which might can incur a fee and be subject to availability.
- Optional amenities and facilities are not included in the room price and will be charged at the time of check out.
For more details, you must call the Econo lodge reservations number, where you can speak with a live representative from the customer support center about any service-related query or filing complaint. By calling the Econo lodge customer care phone number you can obtain any type of information or receive assistance with any booking-related service from a live representative attending your phone call.