Korean Air Flight Booking Process And Best Deals
Korean Air is the Korea’s largest Airlines and it is the flag carrier of Korea. Its headquarters are based in Seoul, South Korea. In total it’s serving 127 international cities in 44 countries worldwide and 12 domestic destinations.
Majorly the staff of Korean Air (pilots, ground staff, cabin crew etc.) is based in Seoul. Business traveler’s readers voted Korean Air as the best airlines among Asia. It’s a member of SkyTeam Airline alliance. Korean Air is parent company of Jin Air.
If you are travelling with Korean Air first class, you will experience a different level of luxury throughout the journey. It doesn’t matter which aircraft you are traveling in, be assured that your journey is going to be very comfortable.
You have options to choose the Aircraft from the Kosmo suite 2.0, Kosmo Suite, Kosmo sleeper and sleeper.
You will get the various services and avail various features while travelling in any of the First class flight:
- Wine and meals will be served in the flight.
- Special amenities kit with cosmetic items such as face cream, hand cream, lip balm, after shave lotion etc.
- In long haul flights you will be provided a high quality duvet.
- There will be mood lighting for your seats, also you have an option to dim or brighten lights.
- You will get access to First class check-in lounge.
- You will get the baggage wrapping service.
Also you have other option for choosing the class of cabin in which you would like to travel such as:
- First class : Kosmo suite 2.0, Kosmo Suite, Kosmo sleeper, sleeper
- Prestige class or Korean Air business class : Prestige Suites, Prestige Sleeper, Prestige Plus, B 737 Prestige Seat
- \Economy class : New Economy, Economy
Booking Process of Korean Air:
You can book your Korean Air flight by dialing the Korean Air reservations number using your phone or you have an option to book the flight online through the website of Korean Air. You need to follow the steps given below in order to book your Korean Air flight online:
- You need to go to the website www.koreanair.com using any web browser in your device
- At the top of the website you can see the option Book a flight, you need to click on that
- It will give you a drop down, you have to click on Book a flight, again
- Now you can set the requirements, first of all you have to select whether it’s a normal booking or an award booking
- Then select if it’s a one way, round trip, or a multi city journey
- Enter the departure and the arrival city (Airport name)
- Select the date on which you prefer to travel
- Select the cabin class from Economy, prestige and first class
- Enter the number of passengers for which you want to book
- Then you have to click on Find flights button
- Select the fight in which you want to travel
- Make the payment to confirm booking
The moment the payment is done successfully you will receive an email confirming your booking with Korean Air with the flight details. This is the process of booking the Korean Air flight tickets online.
After Booking the flight if you want to make any additional change in your booking you can dial the Korean Air manage booking number and get the best assistance.
Best deals and offers:
To get the best deals and offers you can book your flight through website and at the top of the website you can see the option, Offers and Promotion, you need to click on that. It will give you a drop down then you need to click on Deals and Offers. Now you have to enter the departure and arrival airport and class in which you want to travel and then click on View. It will sow you all the available offers and deals which you can avail to book your flight.