Visit Delhi by Booking Cheap Flight Tickets
Delhi is the union territory of India and National Capital Territory of Delhi. It is inhabited since the 6th century BC. The only major and sacred river flowing through Delhi is Yamuna river. Delhi lies in the Northern part of the country.
The tourists can opt any of the cheap flight to Delhi, so that they can explore more in less money.
Attractions in Delhi
Delhi is a popular tourist attraction place. Tourists can go for the option of Direct flight to Delhi to avoid any mess. Some of the major attractions are:
- India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan "Indian President’s official home situated in Rajpath" located near Rajpath is the popular places to be visited by tourists as well as people residing in India.
- Qutub Minar, world’s tallest minaret made up of bricks. People usually visit to see the place.
- Jama Masjid, is among the large mosques in the country.
- Red Fort: Your trip to Delhi is uncompleted without seeing Red Fort. it is the beautiful and historical architecture of 18th century when mogul lived there.
- Hauj Khas: It is one of the most crowded and major tourist place also known as “Mehak ka Chhota Qila”. This place is full up with bars and beautiful clubs.
- Lotus Temple: Lotus temple is another famous and beautiful tourist place in Delhi that attracts the tourist across the world from its beauty and architecture. It is also known as “Bahai House of Worship”
Like this, there are numerous places to visit in Delhi and people enjoy visiting and exploring these places in Capital city.
Nearby Places in Delhi
There are many places that can be visited near Delhi. Few of them are:
- Taj Mahal, Agra; a great tourist attraction and a large number people visit this place.
- Mathura, Vrindavan; a religious place to visit.
- Chandigarh; a beautiful city with some tourist places to be visited, etc.
Best time to Visit Delhi
Although the visitors visit the place at anytime of the year but the best time to be in Delhi is from October to March. During this period, weather remains pleasant and worth enjoying. If anyone wants to visit Delhi and explore it, they can look for the availability of cheap flight tickets. If tickets are not pre-booked, then last minute flights to Delhi can cost a higher amount. So, in order to enjoy more by paying less, search for the tickets online or call customer support for assistance.