How To Redeem Delta Airlines Voucher?
How To Use Delta Airlines Vouchers?
If you travel with Delta Airlines very frequently then you must be getting various vouchers and eCards from them. Delta Airlines gives many electronic vouchers to its loyal passengers like credit vouchers, travel vouchers etc. that can be redeemed afterwards on the basis of the terms & conditions of the particular vouchers. If you have also received some kind of voucher from Delta Airlines and wondering how to redeem it then you are at the right place.
Further the process to redeem Delta Airlines vouchers is explained below:
- Go to the Delta Airlines website and click redeem a certificate, eCredit or Gift cards
- Now enter the certificate, eCredit or gift cards number in the given box that is a thirteen digit code
- Once you enter the code click continue and proceed further to use it for purchasing your itinerary with Delta Airlines
- Some of the main points of the terms and conditions of the Delta Vouchers that you must be aware of are listed below:
- You can apply the face amount of the voucher while using it to purchase a flight ticket of Delta Airlines
- Delta vouchers are valid till one year from the date of issue and cannot be extended after one year completion.
- When you redeem your Delta voucher less than the face value then the remaining amount can be used for another purchase on Delta Airlines.
- Delta vouchers can be transferred to another traveller only if the person to whom the voucher issued also travelling in the same reservation.
- Delta Airlines voucher cannot be replaced if you have lost it or it is stolen.
- Delta Airlines vouchers are prohibited to sale to any other person by the owner of the voucher.
If you want more details about how to redeem Delta Airlines voucher you can contact Delta Airlines customer support and ask them about your query.