Know Some Important of Cancellation Policy of Lufthansa Airlines
Whenever you have a need to cancel your flight bookings on Lufthansa Airlines, you should always consider the cancellation policy of the airline. In this way, you can cancel your flight without paying additional charges and you can get a full refund if your flight is eligible for a refund. So to provide you all the important details, here is a list of pointers that you shouldn't miss.
- According to the Lufthansa Airlines cancellation policy, all the eligible flights can get a refund up to 24 hours prior to the flight departure.
- The amount of refund and cancellation may vary from flight to flight. It depends upon the type of ticket that you have purchased.
- Also, if you want to cancel a flight booking on Lufthansa Airlines within 24 hours of its purchase, in that case, you will get a full refund for the flight cancellation.
- In addition, you can cancel the flight bookings online by visiting the My Bookings section on the Lufthansa Airlines website if you purchased the ticket online or from the Lufthansa Airlines office. Otherwise, you will require to contact the Lufthansa Airlines reservation support team.
- In most of the cases, the refund gets processed within 2 to 3 working days however it gets delayed due to the final settlement from the bank. You shouldn't worry about it and if you have any queries, you may contact the customer service.
- The refund will be refunded through the same currency in which you have purchased the flight tickets. For the case, you have purchased the ticket other than Euros, it will take time to get a refund.
Besides, if you need to know more about the Lufthansa Airlines Cancellation Policy or cancellation procedure, you may get all the information anytime. All you need is to dial the Lufthansa Airlines phone number to get assistance from the reservation experts.