How Much Does It Cost to Change a Flight Air India?
Travel plans suddenly change due to varied reasons, and when things come to travel via air, situations become a little bit complicated because booking a new flight costs more. But you still have an option of changing your flight if you have booked your flight ticket with Air India. It allows the passengers to change their flight ticket as per the flight change rules, and it is important knowing its cost before you change a flight. If you don’t know how much does it cost to change a flight Air India, then you must know to avoid extra charges on a flight change.
What is Air India Flight Change Cost?
- You can change your Air India flight for free if you make a flight change request within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
- All kinds of changes can be made up to 24 hours after the scheduled departure that could be subject to the flight change fee.
- Air India charges an amount of 2500 INR per passenger if you are changing international flights, whereas 1100 INR or its equivalent if you change a domestic flight. Flight change cost may also vary upon your ticket type and route.
- If you are a First class or business class passenger, you can change your Air India flight up to 12 hours of the scheduled departure by paying some appropriate amount.
- If your flight on Air India is delayed or canceled, then you can make your flight change request utterly free of cost.
How Do I Change My Air India Flight Online?
Do you want to change your recently or previously booked Air India flight due to any reason? Then you are permitted to change it without any problem as per the flight change policy and rules. After knowing the cost to change a flight on Air India, you can follow the online instructions to change your flight in a very simple way.
Steps to change a flight on Air India:
- First of all, you need to visit the official Air India website with the help of your preferred browser.
- Now you can click on the Manage Your Trip section on the main page.
- Now click on the Manage Booking option, and then you will be redirected to the new page.
- After that, you have to enter the last name and booking number into the given box.
- Now you can click on the Retrieve Booking tab to find your booking.
- Click on your booking for that you want to change a flight, and then you can select the Modify booking option.
- Now you can select another date flight according to your choice and then click on the Change flight tab.
- After that, you can pay the flight change fee if applicable and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process for flight changing.
The above-given instructions can help you change your flight on Air India and know about the cost quickly. You can also contact the Air India customer service team if you cannot get helpful information as the representatives will provide valuable assistance on all sorts of queries.