How To Make Reservations in Gulf Air?
Make Reservations for Your Pet and Children affordably with Gulf Air Reservations
Gulf Air is one of the top-rated airlines and the flag carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain. Gulf Air is headquartered in Manama and its main hub is Bahrain International Airport from where it serves to 56+ destinations in more than 30+ countries including Africa, Asia, Canada and Europe. Gulf Air is always proffered the best in class travel services that attract every passenger to travel. Passengers can obtain plenty of traveling features when flying with Gulf Air and it is possible after making the reservations which are quite easy to make through both online and offline mode.
What are the Gulf Air Classes?
Gulf Air proffers three sorts of classes in its flights and they are listed below:
- Falcon Gold Class.
- Business Class.
- Economy Class.
How to Make Reservations in Gulf Air?
Would you like to reserve your seat on Gulf Air to your preferred route? Then you will require making a reservation with Gulf Air which is completely simple and can be done within a very simple manner. You can make Gulf Air Reservations online with the help of below steps:
- Visit the official booking API and then select your trip type.
- Here you have to enter your departure city and arrival city.
- Select your departure date and arrival date.
- Fill in the number of passengers who want to travel.
- Click on the Search tab to find your flight.
- Now select a flight of your choice from the appeared flights.
- After that, make the payment via credit card or your preferred option to complete the reservations process.
What is Gulf Air Pet Travel Policy?
If you want to travel with your pet on Gulf Air, then you can very easily travel if you know about the complete information about pet policy. There are certain rules prescribed by Gulf Air that you should know before making a reservation for your pet. You can go through the below Gulf Air Pets Reservations instructions to know about the policy:
- All kinds of pets and animals expect the falcons are allowed traveling to multiple destinations.
- Maximum of 2 falcons per cage is allowed to carry during the flight.
- Pets are not permitted as in-cabin or checked baggage as they can only be transported in the cargo section.
- The pet carrier must be neat, clean and leak-proof and meets the IATA regulations by both size and weight.
What is Gulf Air Infant and Child Policy?
Is your child traveling alone? Do you want to travel with your infant on Gulf Air? If yes, then you should know about the children or infant policy before making the reservation. You can make Gulf Air Reservations for Child after following the below instructions set by Gulf Air for the children who travel under the unaccompanied minor or with parents:
- If your children are older than one week but younger than 2 years, then they may sit on your lap.
- Only one child per adult is allowed to traveling and if any adult has 2 children, then one seat will be required to purchase for the second infant.
- A child up to 2 years will be charged 10% of the fare of an adult plus taxes if the infant travel on a lap.
- Children between 5 and 11 years can easily travel alone on a Gulf Air flight and they will be booked their flight in advance under Unaccompanied Minor-UM.
By following the above-mentioned instructions, you can make Gulf Air Reservations for you and your children in a very simple way. In case you are not able to understand the mentioned information or need any kind of assistance regarding the Gulf Air, then you can contact the customer service team of Gulf Air for reliable help.
- Customer Reviews
- I have booked my flight on 4 Feb through Gulf Air Reservations. Thanks for this help..
- Thanks for sharing such an informative post on Gulf Air Reservations, The procedures are easy and simply..
- Thank you for providing this knowledgeable post on Gulf Air Reservations. I have booked my flight following your steps and I have done. Thanks once again!.