British Airways Pet Policy:-
Are you thinking to travel to your preferred destination via air? But you want to travel with your pet and can’t leave alone for a single moment? If it so, then you can simply travel with your pet on British Airways that allow the passengers to travel with their pet without any restrictions. But there are lots of rules are set by the British airways under the pet policy that every passenger should know before booking their flights for the pets. If you don’t know about the pet policy of British Airways, then read this article and learn about that.
- Make sure that pet cage’s or container is neat, clean and leakage-proof.
- There will be enough space for your pet to stand up and turn around without any difficulty.
- The container must be strong that should be capable to protect your pet during the flight against any kind of harm
Pets in the Cabin
- Only service animals such as guide dogs are permitted to travel in the cabin, if any passenger travelling with their service animal.
- Passengers have to carry a dog safety harness in order to save and secure your dog during the take off and landing.
- A fleece bed will be suggested to make the best use of comfort for your service animal on long haul flights.
- You must require informing British airways while booking your flight for a service animal.
Pets in the Baggage Compartment
- All the pets will be handled as the complete observance with the IATA Live Animal Regulations and Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species when you book a flight for your pet.
- Animals like cats, dogs, and birds can be transported on the same flight in which passenger is travelling. Any kind of larger animals such as cattle or horse will be transported freighter network of British airways.
- You will require reconfirming your pet’s booking at a maximum of 14 days and a minimum of 3 days prior to travel.
- You will have to deliver our pet to the British Airways World Cargo Office during the day of travel.
With the help of above-given British Airways Pet Policy, you can simply travel with your pet and book flights. If you are not able to understand the pet policy or have any other question regarding the pet policy, then approach to customer service team of British Airways and get result-oriented assistance.