Are United Airlines Flights Booked with Miles Refundable?
Booked a flight ticket to your preferred route with miles on United Airlines? But you want to cancel your flight due to any kind of specific reason? Then you can simply cancel it as you are allowed to cancel as it doesn’t matter if you booked it with miles. Canceling a flight with miles doesn’t mean you can’t cancel your flight or you would not require to pay any cancellation fee. It is always better to dial the United Airlines customer service phone number for getting reliable information on the refund rules before you make a request for a refund on flight cancellation.
Cancellation Fee and Refund Policy of United Airlines
- For the General MileagePlus members, the flight cancellation fee is $125 that you will be required to pay, and the miles will be refunded to your account.
- The Silver and Gold members, who are flying more than 25000 and 50000 miles annually will be required to pay the cancellation fee of $75 and $50 respectively.
- The Premier Platinum members, who are flying more than 75000 miles annually will be required to pay the cancellation fee of $25 and the miles will be credited to your account after the deduction of the cancellation fee.
- For the top tier Global Services, and Premier 1K members, there is no cancellation fee and one can get the full refund of miles.
- If your flight is canceled by United Airlines, then you can get a full refund of your miles into your MileagePlus account without deducting any cancellation.
You can also dial the United Airlines phone number if you still have any query related to the refund policy on flights booked with miles. The team of customer service will help you to resolve each query in a very simple way when you dial the phone number of United Airlines which is all the time available for assistance.