What is Air India Cancellation Policy?
Air India Cancellation Policy
Travelling to your preferred destination via air for spending your vacation time and booked your flight ticket? But suddenly your plan has changed and you can’t fly due to any important work or other specific reason? Then you can simply make a flight cancellation request which is possible when you book your flight ticket with Air India that allows the passengers to cancel their ticket. But before making a request for the cancellation, you should know about the Air India Cancellation Policy which is the most important of knowing before making the request of flight cancellation.
Air India Cancellation Policy 24 Hours
- If you have booked your flight ticket through the online website of Air India, at an airport ticket office, or at a city ticket office, then you are eligible to cancel your ticket.
- You can make a cancellation request if you have booked your ticket 7 days prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
- There is no need to pay Air India cancellation charges if you cancel your ticket within 24 hours of booking and can also get a full refund on that ticket.
- If you cancel your ticket after 24 hours, then you will be charged the cancellation fee that depends on the type of your ticket and route.
How to Cancel a Flight on Air India?
Would you like to cancel your flight ticket booked on Air India? Then you are eligible to cancel if you are meeting the mentioned cancellation policy which is prescribed by Air India for the passengers who want to cancel their flight ticket. As per the Cancellation Policy of Air India, you can make your request for the ticket cancellation online which is highly simple to perform if you have the complete knowledge about that.
Here are the steps to cancel Air India ticket:
- First of all, you can visit the official website of Air India using your preferred device.
- Now you can click on Manage Your Trip option available at the top side.
- Now click on the Manage Booking section and then you will be redirected to the next page.
- After that, you can type your last name and booking number into the given field.
- Click on the Retrieve Booking tab to find your booking.
- Now you can click on booking that you wish to cancel and then select the Cancel Flight Ticket option.
- After that, you can simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation process.
By following the above-given Air India Cancellation Policy, you can very smoothly cancel your flight ticket in a very simple manner. But in case you are still getting any kind of problem during the cancellation or have any other query, then get the relevant assistance by contacting the customer service team of Air India.