Travel With Your Pet Easily And Affordably With Air Canada Pet Policy
Being a pet lover, you never think to get them alone for a while but what if you are travelling to your preferred destination from your location. Things become more confusable when you travel via air because it is impossible to travel with your pet. But if you have done your flight booking with Air Canada, then you are allowed to travel with your pet in a very simple manner. There are plenty of important rules and restrictions has prescribed for travelling with a pet and you must be needed to now about the pet policy of Air Canada before making a reservation for your pet.
What is the Pet Policy of Air Canada Airlines?
If you want to know about the pet policy of Air Canada airlines, then you can follow the below instructions:
In-cabin Pet Policy
- Only small pets such as dogs and cats are allowed for traveling inside the cabin and it is allowed only one pet per passenger.
- Your pet should be at least 12 weeks old in order to travel inside the cabin.
- The maximum pet carrier size is 27 x 40 x 55 cm that may also vary about the route type.
- Your pet must be physically fit and you also need to carry a medical fitness certificate during the check-in at the airport.
Checked Baggage Pet Policy
- If your pet such as dogs and cats over 12 weeks old and large in size, then they can be transported as the checked baggage in the cargo section of the flight.
- Each passenger is allowed to carry a maximum of 2 pets and they will be charged separately.
- The maximum weight of your pet should not more than 45 kg.
- The maximum size of the pet carrier should be 115 cm including length + width + height.
- You will be charged $100 within Canada/U.S and $270 for the international flight.
With the help of the above-given Air Canada Pet Policy, you can book a flight for your pet to the varied routes very easily. In case you require more assistance regarding the pet policy related queries, then you can acquire instant help from the customer service team of Air Canada Airlines.